Jack Erwin was founded to provide today’s man with a complete offering of well-made, thoughtfully-designed shoes. Since launching in October 2013, Jack Erwin has sold more than 100,000 pairs of shoes, has gained a loyal customer base and has been featured in numerous publications including The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, Esquire and GQ.
From designing each product in-house to managing our customer relationships, our team works tirelessly across every aspect of our business to offer a best-in-class purchasing experience that caters to the specific needs of our discerning customers.
As part of our ongoing pursuit to better serve our customers and strengthen Jack Erwin as both a business and a brand, we opened our first full-service flagship store in NYC in June 2018. We are looking for a dedicated candidate to join our sales team and help us build an unparalleled retail experience for our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide a best-in-class luxury experience to all customers through their entire journey, from first visit through post purchase.
- Work closely with the retail team to achieve sales and conversion goals.
- Help manage store operations, including stock replenishments, daily organization and scheduling. Work with HQ and retail team to streamline all operational processes.
- Maintain a regular sales floor presence and continually drive other team members to achieve and exceed sales goals. Encourage an open, honest and positive environment.
- Through clienteling efforts, foster personalized relationships to build your customer base and increase brand loyalty and engagement.
- Work closely with the CX team to maintain a seamless link between the online and offline experience.
- Act as brand ambassador. Represent the Jack Erwin brand and values at all times.
Keep abreast of market trends and the competition. Communicate relevant information to the sales team.
- Proven ability to generate leads and create sales
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Excited to join a small, growing team
- Energy, kindness, sincerity, patience and attention to detail
- Passion for the fashion industry and a sense of personal style
- Flexibility to work weekends
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
To apply please email email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.