We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
We are looking for someone who is highly driven, organized and obsessive about details to help manage and improve our production and logistics processes. This position provides an exciting opportunity within a high-growth start-up to ensure that we are producing and delivering the best product to our customers.
- Work directly with our Head of Product to ensure accurate and timely production of all products, including the creation and management of POs, review and approval of TOP samples and delivery to our distribution center on time
- Communicate regularly with vendors and factories to manage production capacity, to problem-solve production bottlenecks and to drive long-term production time improvements
- Closely follow factory stock of leather and all production supply and manage reorder process
- Develop and maintain KPIs and report on performance
- Maintain production and production components library
- Build relationships and participate in negotiating costs with vendors and suppliers
- 1-2 years of analytical experience; production background in the fashion industry is a plus
- Advanced expertise with Excel
- Excellent communication skills and highly detail-oriented
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Dynamic team-player, with strong organizational and time-management skills, who can work in a growing start-up environment
- Resume, Cover Letter