Jack Erwin. A new approach to men’s shoes.
We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear.
Since launching in October 2013, Jack Erwin has received tremendous traction and has been featured in numerous publications, including Business Insider, Esquire, GQ and TechCrunch. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
As our Graphic Designer you will become an integral part of the Jack Erwin team. We are looking for a self-starter who is up-to-date on the latest design trends and can work efficiently with minimal oversight. You will work to execute ongoing campaigns and product launches and will have the opportunity to develop and implement your own ideas to help further build the Jack Erwin brand.
Role & responsibilities
- Design on-brand creative aimed at building brand awareness and increasing sales
- Conceive and Create collateral for product launches and unique campaigns
- Help to conceptualize, plan, execute and post-produce photo shoots
- Help create visual brand guidelines for all corporate assets
- Manage relationships with vendors
What we're looking for
- Energy, kindness, sincerity, patience and attention to detail
- A strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Positive team player with a desire to help grow something special
- 1-2 years of design industry experience
- Portfolio of inspirational work
- Understanding of programming languages, webpage design, and ecommerce technologies.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Passion for photography, typography and mood boards.
- Resume, Cover Letter & Portfolio