We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, creative and strategic to use data insights to help us enhance our business, product and experience. This position provides an exciting opportunity to develop and build the data and insights function within a high-growth start-up.
- Serve as the data expert at Jack Erwin; manage and prioritize incoming requests; use data to better understand our customers, identify trends and proactively suggest business improvements
- Gather, organize and analyze our data and translate results into dashboards that are actionable and digestible by all teams
- Talk to our current and potential customers; collect feedback through surveys and focus groups to better understand drivers of consumer behavior and ways to enhance the Jack Erwin experience
- Support teams by developing and helping track KPIs
- Implement business intelligence tools and analytics systems
- Continually evaluate best practices and explore new approaches and tools to enhance our overall analytics strategy
- 2-4 years of experience in a heavily analytical, data-driven role
- Advanced proficiency in Excel, SQL and statistical modeling with an overall eagerness to learn new technologies
- Experience with data warehousing and business intelligence tools preferred
- Expertise and knowledge in testing methodologies (e.g. A/B testing, multivariate tests)
- Highly detail-oriented and a creative problem solver
- Dynamic team-player, with strong organizational and time-management skills, who can work in a growing start-up environment