We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, creative and tactical to manage and drive marketing initiatives. This position provides an exciting opportunity to develop and build the marketing function within a high-growth start-up.
- Work with management to develop a comprehensive marketing strategy from customer acquisition through customer retention
- Define our digital strategy and create and allocate budget across channels
- Develop and maintain KPIs and report on performance, making recommendations and presenting findings to management
- Set up and quickly iterate on all marketing campaigns to ensure spend and KPIs are pacing to goal
- 2-3 years of analytical, data-driven experience in consulting, finance or marketing
- Digital customer acquisition experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Advanced expertise with Excel and an overall eagerness to learn new technologies
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Naturally curious with a tendency to think outside the box
- Dynamic team-player, with strong organizational and time-management skills, who can work in a growing start-up environment
- Resume, Cover Letter