We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
We are looking for a highly analytical, creative and tactical retention marketing analyst to manage our retention pipeline. This position provides an exciting opportunity to develop and build the retention marketing function within a high-growth start-up.
- Work with management to develop a comprehensive retention marketing strategy
- Establish KPIs; analyze and regularly report on all retention initiatives
- Plan and execute on Jack Erwin email campaigns, overseeing all steps of the process including story development, customer segmentation and deployment
- Identify new customer retention and loyalty opportunities through industry and competitor research
- 2-3 years of analytical, data-driven experience in consulting, finance and/or digital marketing
- Experience building direct-to-consumer email campaigns is a plus
- Well-versed in all online media and extremely passionate about e-commerce
- Advanced expertise with Excel and an overall eagerness to learn new technologies
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Naturally curious with a tendency to think outside the box
- Dynamic team-player, with strong organizational and time-management skills, who can work in a growing start-up environment