We started Jack Erwin to create truly timeless men’s shoes. We’ve partnered with the finest factories and artisans in the world, created custom styles available only here, and eliminated costly markups and middlemen that drive up the costs of other quality dress shoes. The result is a better choice in men’s footwear. As we build Jack Erwin, we are focused on growing our team and our brand one strong teammate at a time.
We are looking for a highly analytical, creative and entrepreneurial digital marketing and business development intern to work alongside our marketing team to drive new customer acquisition, assist with ongoing marketing efforts and identify new opportunities for growth.
- Work closely with our marketing team to support and execute on our digital marketing strategy
- Help set up and quickly iterate on acquisition marketing campaigns to ensure spend and KPIs are pacing to goal
- Define and manage at least one special growth project from ideation to execution and establish metrics to track and analyze the performance of this initiative
- Assist team in executing new outreach efforts and in developing relevant business processes
- 2-3 years of analytical, data-driven experience in consulting, finance and/or marketing
- Digital customer acquisition experience in e-commerce is a plus
- Advanced expertise with Excel and an overall eagerness to learn new technologies
- Highly analytical and detail-oriented
- Naturally curious with a tendency to think outside the box
- Dynamic team-player, with strong organizational and time-management skills, who can work in a growing start-up environment